Best Stay Hard Pills for Men
Around 60% of men in the United States are found to have some degree of erectile dysfunction. And around 44% of young men are also said to have difficulty in achieving or maintaining an erection at some level. But fortunately, ED has now become an easily treatable condition. And the most common yet effective treatment for ED is oral medications.
These medications including Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, and Stendra are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat male erection issues. And are surely proving their worth since the late 1990s since they are approved. No worries, we will help out. In this post, we will be discussing some best stay-hard pills for men. Along with our findings on which one of them works the best for men
Before We Start
So, we have got some good oral medications that could improve male erection but how do they work? Ok, one more question is, how erectile dysfunction affects a man? Let’s discuss it a bit!
ED or male impotence is a male sexual disorder that is more common throughout aging. It makes it difficult for a man to achieve or maintain an erection. Generally, ED contracts male penile blood arteries which affects the erection due to inadequate blood flow to penile tissues/corpus cavernosa. Either one has a soft or dying erection.
Certain physical and emotional causes could contribute to male erection problems. And every treatment is only preferred for a specific cause it could improve.
How Does an ED Treatment Work?
Any treatment that helps relax and widen the contracted penile arteries ultimately improves blood circulation to penile tissues (corpus cavernosa) and drives better erections. If oral ED medications include Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, and Stendra tablets.
What Are Some Best Stay Hard Longer Pills?
Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate)
- Viagra containing sildenafil citrate is the first FDA-approved medication to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Viagra is a branded drug patented by Pfizer and was first introduced in the late 1990s.
- It has been a great medication for ED till now. Sildenafil in this medicine belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type-5 (PDE-5) inhibitors.
- These inhibitors work as a vasodilator to relax and widen contracted penile arteries for better blood flow to the penis.
- Viagra is available from 50mg to 200mg doses. Viagra is considered an optimal drug with decent effectiveness to drive firm and lasting erection upon sexual stimulation. It is claimed to last its effect up to 4-5 hours.
Cialis (Tadalafil Pills)
- Another good stay-hard pill is Cialis containing tadalafil as its main ingredient.
- Cialis is also known as “the weekend pill” for its long-lasting effect up to 36 hours.
- However it has a similar working mechanism and effect as Viagra 200mg, it lasts much longer to make men maintain their erection for a longer period.
- Cialis also belongs to the group of PDE-5 inhibitor drugs and ensures a similar effect on one’s erection. It is another drug that got FDA approval after Viagra by Pfizer.
- It is available in doses ranging from Cialis 5mg to 60mg tablets.
- Levitra containing vardenafil is a perfect alternative to Viagra (sildenafil). It has an equivalent working mechanism and lasting period and the thing Levitra advances on is its effectiveness.
- Levitra is considered a stronger ED drug. A study mentioned that Levitra 40mg is equivalent to Viagra’s 50mg dose. However, the study is much acclaimed but reports suggest the same. Indeed, Levitra is available in 10mg to 60mg doses.
- Stendra is a perfect equivalent alternative to Viagra 150mg pills.
- Avanafil in Stendra has a similar working mechanism, effect, and lasting period as if sildenafil citrate.
- But it can sometimes last a bit longer which goes up to 6-8 hours.
- Stendra is often prescribed to men as an alternative to other erectile dysfunction medications.
- If the first prescription was not suitable or developed any side effects. However, Stendra (avanafil) is the second most popular ED medicine after sildenafil and has a pretty decent effect on one’s erection.
- So, these are some branded erectile dysfunction or stay-hard pills for men that the FDA approved. Doctors generally prefer these 4 medicines as the first-line treatment for ED.
Which Is the Best Stay Hard Pill for Men?
So, we have got a couple of branded stay hard longer pills but the question is which one should you prefer as your first lines? All 4 seem to be the best but the fact is not all of them are likely to work for you in ways. To be clear, Viagra, Cialis, Levitra, or Stendra, of them are good for specific causes and individuals only.
For example, Viagra (sildenafil) may be best for men with some level of erectile dysfunction or using the medication for enhancement. Sildenafil can often treat mild or optimal strength of erection problems that men have in their first place throughout aging.
On the other hand, Cialis (tadalafil) is often prescribed to those who fail to last longer in bed throughout intercourse. Since Cialis can last its effect up to 36 hours, it is possibly the best stay hard longer pill among all ED medicines.
If you consider effectiveness, nothing could go better than Levitra (vardenafil). Levitra is the strongest medicine with even its lowest dose being as effective as Viagra 50 mg dose which is considered too much. So, the bottom line is you always have to pick one among all ED medicines.
Understand whether you want an enhancement, last longer, or have trouble getting an erection and getting the right one. Well seeking a doctor’s help would always be a good go.
Are There Hard Pills Available Over the Counter?
In short, the branded ones are not but generic ones are there and the best part is, generic ones also contain the same drugs branded ED medicines contain.
Except for Viagra (sildenafil), FDA has not approved any other branded ED medicine for generic use. Even though Viagra got the generic approval very recently. You could go for over-the-counter Sildenafil tablets or also look for other generic drugs that are reviewed to be working on poor male erection health.
If we name some of these generic medicines, these include Cenforce, Fildena, Super P-force, Kamagra, Tadarise, and so on. And, if you are considering one of them, seek a doctor’s help with it.
It is no secret that a larger percentage of men all around the world are affected by some level of erectile dysfunction and expect some effective treatment. So, here you go! We got the best stay-hard pills for men that work out. You can either pick a branded or generic one that suits and fits you. Just grab one for yourself and get rid of that irritating erectile dysfunction.